Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTR MONDAY

Comple10 
LEAGUE PAGE

Replays and Points table

[Image: img.png]

Hi, congratulations for this league.

Is there any link to the Drivers Standings?

Thanks.

(01-10-2020, 11:05 PM)regispicanco Wrote: Hi, congratulations for this league.

Is there any link to the Drivers Standings?

Thanks.
I will upload when I get a chance, the spreadsheet is a bit sketchy, pls don't judge my bad excel skills :O

Also analysis of racing statistics are being created right now :) will be ready as soon as the full 52 laps are analyzed

@Red Bottom - There is a tool which analyzes the replays and will sum up the race points with the option of exporting to html csv ect. I have not used before personally but i will try it when i have finished the race statistics and let you know if it works :)
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

Here are the current standings for GTR Monday https://uploadir.com/u/cby70zdr

(01-14-2020, 01:34 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: Also analysis of racing statistics are being created right now :) will be ready as soon as the full 52 laps are analyzed

@Red Bottom - There is a tool which analyzes the replays and will sum up the race points with the option of exporting to html csv ect. I have not used before personally but i will try it when i have finished the race statistics and let you know if it works :)
okay that would make it a lot easier if it works. I wouldn't know how to use it tho, i'm a noob when it comes to technical stuff on PC #U in ICT

(01-14-2020, 01:47 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote: Here are the current standings for GTR Monday https://uploadir.com/u/cby70zdr

(01-14-2020, 01:34 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: Also analysis of racing statistics are being created right now :) will be ready as soon as the full 52 laps are analyzed

okay that would make it a lot easier if it works. I wouldn't know how to use it tho, i'm a noob when it comes to technical stuff on PC #U in ICT

No worries if it works i do not mind doing it for you, i think you will like the race stats that are being created, 28 out the 52 laps still are being analyzed(does so in realtime while the replay is playing so does take a short while, as soon as that is finished il try the points tool :)

(01-14-2020, 02:01 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 01:47 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote: Here are the current standings for GTR Monday https://uploadir.com/u/cby70zdr

No worries if it works i do not mind doing it for you, i think you will like the race stats that are being created, 28 out the 52 laps still are being analyzed(does so in realtime while the replay is playing so does take a short while, as soon as that is finished il try the points tool :)
I've already watched race replay, handed out penalties and put results on spreadsheet. But i guess its a good test to see if it will really works :)

-------------------------------------

Race statistics (note that different stat info can been seen by selecting each tab)

CLICK FOR RACE STATISTICS

(01-14-2020, 02:53 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote:

Race statistics (note that different stat info can been seen by selecting each tab)

Looks good  Icon_cool

(01-14-2020, 03:43 PM)Red Bottoms Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 02:53 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote:

Looks good  Icon_cool

thank you :) i have sent you a jpg and link of the standings table, let me know if any errors :) (only problem is anyone not finishing does not get placed in the standings due to 0 points which i am not sure if i can make it to add)[Image: PWkuadj.jpg]

Il post the jpg of the standings here, Red Bottom it will probably be better if you post both the link for stats and standings in your original post at the top :)