Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12hr ban from "Driver01"

(04-06-2020, 07:54 PM)Banzaii Wrote: Yea you can bring up the accident I mentioned in my OP that's fine. Like i said, "racing incident" :)

"What you're saying is that if you know an admin is on the server you will follow the rules and if not then you will do as you wish !"
Nope, not what I'm saying at all. You may of misunderstood me.
I drive the same way, whether or not there is an admin present.
Doesn't concern me if an admin joins because i'm "usually" doing nothing wrong.
I admit in this instance me and my friend broke a rule, Ok i accept that. I apologise.

But i'm trying to talk about the communication with an admin with no tag.
I didn't use !pl no, because i'm not that familiar with your insim commands
If you're going to discipline a driver, why not use your tag to ensure you receive a respectful reply ?
The fact you didn't change your name before dishing out warnings is what i'm trying to discuss,
Seems as though you don't want to discuss that part?

"Why would anyone let two bad racers ruin it for others, and i give respect where respect is due, it goes both way's."
Two bad racers? That doesn't seem very respectful to me lol.
And we didn't ruin anyone elses race in that bumpdraft incident?
If you'd like to go back race by race on that day i'm sure i could explain some details for you. :)
Seems irrelevant though if you ask me.

"and its because we are so bad at being admin"
I never said you were "bad admins", quite the contrary really. The bit about respecting you guys was genuine?
When i know who i'm talking to i'll show the upmost respect -  that's usually how it works.

"first started of running the servers 9-10 years ago and nothing has been changed is confusing you"
Undercover admins were never a thing as far as i knew. Maybe you've been doing this for some time i dont know.
Shows you how many times i get in trouble in MRc if this is the first time I've noticed it. :P

(04-06-2020, 01:24 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: This must be trolling. 
He laughs after crashing
Then expects to be taken seriously.

That crash in the race prior is irrelevant to the admin conduct i'm talking about.
But yea sure, it was funny because we had a similar accident the race prior to that one. (Literally just racing)

You can talk directly to me by the way, no need to refer to me as if i'm not here.
You may see this a "troll" and that upsets me, would a "troll" really construct their posts like this? :)

Any incident you are involved in on the server is relevant, regardless of being last month or yesterday or on the day, this actually makes it fair for racers, for example if incident's keep happening for someone then it less accidental also it can show when incidents are unintentional and yes it also makes a difference on what the outcome is if a problem arises.

You could construct a post however you wish, it does not mean someone is or is not a troll which is irrelevant anyway, that's not the issue, the incident along with your attitude/behavior and lack of respect for the rules was the problem and it is only more worrying that you lack the ability to see that the wrong doing was totally on your part and starting with Bump drafting which is against the rules.

Also i am one of 2 owners of the team and servers not an admin as you suggested, also i get some of your messages and paste them below and then try and tell me who did not conduct themselves in appropriate manner

"Apr 05 15:44:34 DR1VER01 : ^Lwill check in a min :)
 Apr 05 15:44:38 [MRc]Dome : ^L!pl
 Apr 05 15:44:39 Rimi Kaikonnen.ys : ^Lso what lol
 Apr 05 15:44:40 Rimi Kaikonnen.ys : ^Lwhat you gona do
Apr 05 15:44:49 DR1VER01 : ^LRimi Kaikonnen.ys - you would see :D
Apr 05 15:44:56 Rimi Kaikonnen.ys : ^Looooooooo im scared
Apr 05 15:46:30 Rimi Kaikonnen.ys : ^Llol this guy thinks i care
Apr 05 15:46:33 Rimi Kaikonnen.ys : ^Labout a demo server
Apr 05 15:46:34 Rimi Kaikonnen.ys : ^Llol"

[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

(04-06-2020, 07:54 PM)Banzaii Wrote: That crash in the race prior is irrelevant to the admin conduct i'm talking about.
Regarding the conduct you are talking about:

Not using tag is a standard practice for team owners and non-member admins. There are quite a few of these "agents". Not that secret though, as you can see if they are admins with !pl

You said you didn't know about these undercovers. Hopefully this cleared it.

But even if the server is full of admins, you will be fine if you play according to the !rules

(04-07-2020, 03:11 PM)gemini 95 Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 07:54 PM)Banzaii Wrote: That crash in the race prior is irrelevant to the admin conduct i'm talking about.
Regarding the conduct you are talking about:

Not using tag is a standard practice for team owners and non-member admins. There are quite a few of these "agents". Not that secret though, as you can see if they are admins with !pl

But even if the server is full of admins, you will be fine if you play according to the !rules

And if they speak to others regardless of admin or member with respect then it is a guarantee that they will receive the same back while  without being punished/kicked/banned :) 
police14(cannot remember racer name) whom he was with knows all this :)

(04-07-2020, 01:57 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: it is only more worrying that you lack the ability to see that the wrong doing was totally on your part and starting with Bump drafting which is against the rules.

I've actually already accepted that bumpdrafting was against the rules and apologised.
So I don't lack the ability to see any wrong doing? Strange you're saying that really.
I'm not willing to apologise for the chat back behaviour however,
Because I think you provoked it not using a team tag and threatening to kick/ban people.
But let's be honest, you don't really care do you.
"I'm the owner" seems to be the only response to that.

(04-07-2020, 03:11 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: Regarding the conduct you are talking about:

Yes you're correct this has cleared things up, thanks.
This "agent" thing doesn't occur in the LFS drifting community, so all new to me.
I help admin servers where I can and I think it would be cowardly to hide my name, but there we go. :)

(04-08-2020, 01:44 AM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: if they speak to others regardless of admin or member with respect then it is a guarantee that they will receive the same back while being punished/kicked/banned

LOL this typo though, if you talk to someone with respect you get kicked and banned. Got it sir. ;)

(04-08-2020, 08:36 PM)Banzaii Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 01:57 PM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: it is only more worrying that you lack the ability to see that the wrong doing was totally on your part and starting with Bump drafting which is against the rules.

I've actually already accepted that bumpdrafting was against the rules and apologised.
So I don't lack the ability to see any wrong doing? Strange you're saying that really.
I'm not willing to apologise for the chat back behaviour however,
Because I think you provoked it not using a team tag and threatening to kick/ban people.
But let's be honest, you don't really care do you.
"I'm the owner" seems to be the only response to that.

(04-07-2020, 03:11 PM)gemini 95 Wrote: Regarding the conduct you are talking about:

Yes you're correct this has cleared things up, thanks.
This "agent" thing doesn't occur in the LFS drifting community, so all new to me.
I help admin servers where I can and I think it would be cowardly to hide my name, but there we go. :)

(04-08-2020, 01:44 AM)Mrc_Bish Wrote: if they speak to others regardless of admin or member with respect then it is a guarantee that they will receive the same back while being punished/kicked/banned

LOL this typo though, if you talk to someone with respect you get kicked and banned. Got it sir. ;)

Even funnier when the only argument you have had that bears anything truthful is regarding a typo, well done PMSL