Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Nav_te10 
IM
Congratulations to Gemini 

Simon and I have agreed that we believe with the hard work Gemini has been putting in for quite a while that it feels the right thing to do for us as a team to make Gemini a new partner in the ownership of the team
I believe you will join us in congratulating Gemini.
Thanks to you all for the massive amount of time and effort you put into racing while using the team tag.
best wishes
bish
[Image: isonline.bishtop.gif]

Comgrats Gemini! First time I was playing LFS for nothing and havinf no fun at all. After meeting MRc team and being a part of this team everything has changed. Now the team and all the members I meet I have started have have more fun day by day. It is an honour to be with this team and guys here. Congrats to Gemini again.
See everyone on track soon. :)

Thank you, both team owners for giving me the tools to manage servers etc. and thanks also every member of our team. I am so happy to see players from well over twenty countries choosing to race with our colours.

And beyond the members, must be big number of drivers who have driven our servers having them online pretty much 24/7 for 10+ years. Thanks to every donator that made this possible. Let's go for another ten!

Even though I "work" weekly to run the series etc, it feels more fun than work. Which is the way it should be.

Cheers all 1860791280

Congrats Gemini!! This is the best desicion of MRc owners to give this man that position. He is the one who basically got me into team with only one saying yes on my application and supported me through out the years  that im member of this team. Not only hes alien driver but also his dedication to improve team and help team and not asking for anything in return is great and he really deserves this.

Congratz Gemini, hard work pays off, and you earned every bit of recognition that you recieved, thanks for the hard work and all your effort. and hope to help you make sure this team will go on another 10 years. #ForzaGemini95 #Ban999

Congrats Gemini!! My No. 1 idol!!! Quick, humble and dedicated, I wouldn't have picked a better person to be in this position. Makes me more than honoured to be part of this team.

Massive thanks for all your help !!!Gemini!!! you have just about ran the team for the last 12 months.

We thought this was the best way to thank you for everything you have done for the team.

Thats great to hear! Gratz Gemini ;)