- LFSW Username: TRX_GamesLFS
- In-game name: S4RD
- PB time which meets our time requirements:  FBM @ BL2 1.11.58
- Your age: 15
- License (Demo/S1/S2/S3): S3
- Total laps driven: 7070
- Your Safety in MRc demo servers: 91.46%
- Favorite Track and car: FBM BL2
- Why you want to join MRc Team: I want to improve and help others and also make some friends in the way
- What do you expect from being in MRc:  I expect make friends and help each other to be fast and be close to the limit 

Thanks for the post. Info looks good   1685985038

Any input is welcomed from other drivers here.

even tho the age is below the required, i think we can get him in
for me its an Yes

miiko could not make login, so here is his answer too:

Miiko:
Despite being underaged , i guess he can mature and develop enough responsibility as the time goes on , he has great potential and skills , so it's a  Hahayes64 from me Icon_biggrin

Hello! Thanks for applying! I think I have seen you on track before, and honestly no complaints from me. Your pace, safety and experience is extremely impressive as well. Would love to have you in the team. Yes from me! Look forward to meeting you on track! :D

For me this looks great, yes he doesn't reach the age limit but that was mostly made to weed out the kids from the almost adults/adults, on my first first stint i was 14 or 15 as well so maturity is more important than the age itself (maybe a bit longer probation/training period before becoming full member). for the rest the application looks great, a lot better than mine that's for sure. i would for one vote yes and hope we can welcome you on the team

We talked about you and agreed you would be good fit  Icon_cool

Welcome!  mrc