Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Budz

Solved11 
He needs to learn how to moderate properly.

we are not worthy of you sorry

ok, i was on the start straight to t1 and you decided to crash into me, why i don't know and then you decided to tell me not to stop on straight? So explain your actions?

Also im not a bad admin i treat people fair also you only got a kick so whats all this for

i didnt get kicked your on abt someone else i was just insulting a crasher and you said if i continue you'll kick me, i was just annoyed he was getting away with ruining my race.

(07-10-2021, 01:38 AM)#77 Wrote: i didnt get kicked your on abt someone else i was just insulting a crasher and you said if i continue you'll kick me, i was just annoyed he was getting away with ruining my race.
Ye, he crashed you. Speak whit admin about it, for a kick or even ban. you dont need to insult them, which id kick you as well for insulting someone

Wait why am i banned for 100 days? all i did was insult and i have acknowledged i was in the wrong

Maybe u will fix you attidute when the ban is over and maybe you got lucky for only getting 100 days. Our first and main unspoken rule is being NICE AND POLITE. If you cant fulfill that sorry you are not for this team.

did you not read what i just said. anyway ill make a new account its fine

Good luck with that

Just to clear #77, your behavior just placed you on the blacklist to join MRc, every application posted in the future will be rejected. In first place by insulting other players( no need for that even if they crash you), and in second place for trying to blame one of(if not the longest running) admin and member of this team and trying to paint him black, that’s just not done, if you have a problem with someone talk it out instead of going directly to forum to complain and listen to the admins in server

Have a nice evening